9/4/15

Phonics Games for Early Readers


I recently wrote an article for the Wild and Free homeschool magazine where I talked about easy games to play to help early readers, especially busy readers who would rather be playing Legos than doing school work.

You can access the bundle at the link above; it is a great compilation of information for new homeschoolers, including articles on learning styles, handwriting instruction, and even a book club.


In order to further explain some of the games that I talk about in the bundle, my son and I made this short video. If you want to learn about the rest of the reading games, you can purchase the "Beginnings" issue from www.bewildandfree.org





https://youtu.be/3C5XhZZudNU

Moviemaking is a passion for my son, so I am really excited that he can use his interest as a project. Pursuing personal interests is one of the great perks of homeschooling.




No comments:

Post a Comment