4/17/16

The Peaceful Preschool


The preschool years were amazing. Even now, when I get around other preschoolers, I am constantly in awe of the wonderful way that these young children are absorbing and learning from the world around them.



It was such a favorite time with my children, and I am so glad that I had the confidence to keep them home with me so that I could be a witness to their discoveries. By giving my young children opportunities to dig in the dirt, paint, explore nature, and learn at their own pace, they were prepared on many levels for the school years. We also made beautiful memories in the process.



In an effort to help other families enjoy teaching their preschoolers at home, I developed a curriculum called, The Peaceful Preschool. You can get more information about the curriculum at the link below, but check out this overview of what is included.


  • 26 weeks of daily lessons using picture books to teach through the alphabet
  • The Peaceful Preschool, an e-book to accompany the curriculum
  • An alphabetized book list of favorites for your preschooler
  • A parent education book list
  • Supply list
  • Checklist for school readiness
  • Weekly planning pages and check lists
  • Recipes
  • Crafts
  • Ideas for when problems arise
 For more information, or to purchase the curriculum
click here


The original course, which I did through Learning Well, is also available separately through their site. The course contains several videos which give you more details for setting up a Peaceful Preschool in your own home.

12 comments:

  1. Looks like a great course. I love Charlotte Mason! We used some of her ideas and I read her books. I loved homeschooling so I could be a witness to the joy and eagerness of my children as they learned new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an empty nester and way way (way) out of this season, but this looks amazing! Sharing your post with a few young Mama's who may be interested in the course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to experience this course!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you contributed to the course!

      Delete
  4. Wishing i did this! Is this a one time thing? I saw classes start May 2nd... Will you have a second class for late planner people like me ;) ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can still purchase the course through the link. However, at the end of August, I will be offering it as a weekly curriculum which will be a great value. Stay tuned for more details.

      Delete
  5. Hi Jennifer. I hope you're still around. This is exactly what I was looking for and is speaking to my heart. As a homeschooling momma I am so excited for this time with my children but some guidance would ease my mind. I'm looking at your course through the learning well but am having troubles with the site. Is the course still available to take? Does the course include the curriculum?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The course and curriculum are separate. I believe you can purchase through Learning Well, but to purchase the curriculum please visit http://thepeacefulpreschool.com

      Delete
  6. You can purchase the curriculum through http://thepeacefulpreschool.com

    ReplyDelete